Natural Motion x Waterproof Breathability
PERFORM IN SUPREME, BREATHABLE COMFORT • A unique combination of highly innovative technologies gives you exactly what you need most out on the green — in any condition. Built on ECCO's exclusive foot-shaped BIOM® last, using our pioneering FLUIDFORM?"? Technology to frame and anatomically support your foot, while bringing you closer to the ground, to allow you natural motion and better control. TRI-FI-GRIP?"? outsole ensures multi-purpose zonal performance through three segments; one for stability, another for durability and a third for rotational support. GORE-TEX® SURROUND® construction, paired with our advanced T.PU EXHAUST GRID built into the midsole, leads fresh air directly to the sole of your foot, while simultaneously allowing heat and moisture to escape. Matched with thin, perforated ECCO YAK leather — this powerful combination provides 360° breathability and 100% waterproofing to let you perform comfortably from the first tee to the 18th green, and beyond.
Key features and benefits
- Low-to-the-ground, anatomical support with BIOM® technology allowing you natural motion, stability and control
- 360° breathability and 100% waterproofing due to our EXHAUST GRID and GORE-TEX® Surround® technologies
- Excellent grip, stability, durability and flexibility with ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip?"? outsole technology
- ECCO FLUIDFORM?"? Direct Comfort Technology
- Ensures a finely tuned balance of cushioning and rebound
- Creates an integral, flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with conventionally stitched and/or glued assemblies
- Built on ECCO's skilfully designed, BIOM® last that is based on the natural shape and movement of the foot
- Anatomical fit to support the natural form of your foot, with an embracing, glove-like fit
- Reduced seam construction for lightweight flexibility
- Low-to-the-ground sole structure provides a natural position for the foot and excellent ground responsiveness, allowing you natural motion and better stability and control
- ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip?"? outsole ensures multi-purpose zonal performance for excellent grip, stability, durability, flexibility and exceptional comfort. Ultra-durable T.PU withstands wear on and off the course, without affecting performance
- Our 2nd generation Golf T.PU EXHAUST GRID, built into the midsole of the shoe, with larger, angled openings scoops air in and channels it directly to the sole of your foot while also allowing moisture and heat to escape, for ultimate breathability
- ECCO's RICH TWO-TONE YAK, crafted in our own tanneries, is an extra strong, durable, thin and modern leather. It is perforated on the forefoot, with a natural touch, sporty surface that has equal amounts of matte and shine, and offers excellent breathability
- GORE-TEX® Surround® offers 100% waterproof construction and 360° breathability, to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Double layer neoprene sock eliminates the conventional movable tongue. It cushions, adapts to the foot and wraps the heel in stretchable softness for ultimate ease and comfort
- Perforated and breathable textile, inlay sole - designed to work in conjunction with GORE-TEX® Surround® - offers extra width if removed
- Reflective detailing adds a sporty element and visibility after dark
- Fine-grain ECCO calf crust leather detailing adds depth, warmth, and a premium touch
BOA® Fit System on selected styles
FIT TO PERFORM.
Providing stability and a better connection to your shoe's traction, the BOA® Fit System gives you the control and power to push your performance further.
Dial in to effortless precision so you can play all day with confidence, the BOA® Fit System delivers performance without compromising on comfort that's consistent from the driving range to the 18th hole.
READY FOR ANYTHING.
Lightweight, waterproof, and ultra-durable, the BOA® Fit System is engineered to perform in all conditions — anytime, anywhere.